Work • Advanced Onion Router
AdvOR, formerly known as AdvTOR or Advanced Tor, is a client for OR network and is intended to be an improved alternative for Tor + Vidalia + Privoxy/Polipo bundle for Windows users. Before trying Advanced Onion Router, try the original Tor client and read the available documentation to get familiar with Onion Routing and OR network. You may find Vidalia easier to use. Some of the improvements of Advanced Onion Router include support for HTTP(S) proxy on same SOCKS4/SOCKS5 port, a user interface which makes all Tor available options more accessible, local banlist for forbidden addresses and the ability to "force" a program and its extensions and plugins to use the Tor proxy regardless of its configured proxy settings. More features will be added in next versions.
Copyright© 2009-2016 Albu Cristian
LicenseAdvanced Onion Router consists of Tor 0.2.1.30, graphical interface and extensions.
Tor is distributed under this license:
- © 2001-2004, Roger Dingledine
- © 2004-2006, Roger Dingledine, Nick Mathewson
- © 2007-2014, The Tor Project, Inc.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the names of the copyright owners nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit, zlib and libevent.
Graphical interface, extensions added to Tor client and AdvOR.dll are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike License.
|AdvOR 0.3.0.25||0.3.0.25||2016-10-14 14:48||0||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.25||0.3.0.25||2016-10-14 14:47||0||Get|
|AdvOR 0.3.0.24||0.3.0.24||2016-06-12 13:31||1||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.24||0.3.0.24||2016-06-12 13:30||0||Get|
|AdvOR 0.3.0.23||0.3.0.23||2016-05-14 13:56||6||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.23||0.3.0.23||2016-05-14 13:53||0||Get|
|AdvOR 0.3.0.22||0.3.0.22||2016-04-12 15:21||0||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.22||0.3.0.22||2016-04-12 15:20||0||Get|
|Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.21||0.3.0.21||2016-03-10 17:10||1||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.21||0.3.0.21||2016-03-10 17:10||0||Get|
|Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.20||0.3.0.20||2016-03-08 23:36||0||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.20||0.3.0.20||2014-04-17 21:51||0||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.19a||0.3.0.19a||2013-12-10 21:49||0||Get|
|AdvOR 0.3.0.19a||0.3.0.19a||2013-12-10 21:47||0||Get|
|AdvOR 0.3.0.19||0.3.0.19||2013-12-03 18:32||0||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.19||0.3.0.19||2013-12-03 18:31||0||Get|
|AdvOR 0.3.0.18b||0.3.0.18b||2013-09-03 08:32||0||Get|
|Source 0.3.0.18b||0.3.0.18b||2013-09-03 08:32||0||Get|