This official AirDC++ 3.53 installer was put into ZIP archive due to unavailability of sharing pure executable files on our website.
Changes in 3.53
Update to OpenSSL 1.1.1a with a support for TLS 1.3
Update the default hublist URLs (DC++)
Web UI updated to version 2.5.0 (https://airdcpp-web.github.io/2018/12/08/version-2.5.0.html)
Fix total queue size being counted incorrectly for file bundles on startup
Fixes an issue where file transfer connections weren't created in some cases when the total download limit was reached
Fix failed partial filelist download in NMDC hubs blocking all subsequent filelist downloads from the same user
Fix possible crashes after failed filelist downloads
Validate paths for queued filelists (fixes crashes)
File information: AirDC++ 3.53
This official DC++ 0.868 installer was put into ZIP archive due to unavailability of sharing pure executable files on our website.
Changes in 0.868
* During the first run of a new DC++ release shipped with new default hublist servers the new addresses are automatically added to the existing setup (no manual reset/configuration needed anymore) (emtee)
* Revisit default hublists, add new working hublist servers; blacklist discontinued or inaccessible server addresses (emtee)
* Add function to reset the list of public hublist servers to current defaults (emtee)
* Update OpenSSL to version 1.1.1
* Use default ECC curve list since improvement in version OpenSSL 1.1 (cologic)
* Remove Coral CDN support, since it's stopped running (cologic)
* Documentation and translations updated as usual, thanks everyone
File information: DC++ 0.868
This official AirDC++ 3.52 installer was put into ZIP archive due to unavailability of sharing pure executable files on our website.
Changes in 3.52
Don't ignore private messages if there is an open chat session
Web UI updated to version 2.4.0 (https://airdcpp-web.github.io/2018/11/03/version-2.4.0.html)
Fixes queue source removal on "File not available" in NMDC hubs (https://github.com/airdcpp-web/airdcpp-webclient/issues/287)
Fix possible active mode detection issues for own user in NMDC hubs (https://github.com/airdcpp-web/airdcpp-webclient/issues/249)
Fix a possible crash when closing NMDC hubs
Fix possible filelist-related stability issues
Fix incorrect total file count in NMDC partial lists
Fix HTTPS with hublists
File information: AirDC++ 3.52
I discovered XSS vulnerability on Webroot's polish online shop 5 years ago. Today I thought that maybe I should check whether they learn from past mistakes. I have checked the same page: http://wrpolska.pl/sklep/search.php
and it turned out to be still vulnerable to the same XSS I found 5 years ago...
http://wrpolska.pl/sklep/search.php?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query="><h1>XSS found by Team Elite</h1>
Webroot has an article on their website titled: What exactly is Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
. Maybe it's time to use knowledge from this article to protect yourself?
Note: This is a proof of concept and it doesn't reflect the views or interests of above websites.