Advanced Onion Router ⋅ AdvOR 0.3.0.24Another GeoIP update.
- geoip_c.h was updated with GeoIPCountryWhois.csv released on June 7'th; there are 123310 IP ranges having 94 ranges in the fake "A1" country; 91 ranges were approximated to real countries
 Tor is distributed under this license:
- © 2001-2004, Roger Dingledine
- © 2004-2006, Roger Dingledine, Nick Mathewson
- © 2007-2017, The Tor Project, Inc.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the names of the copyright owners nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit, zLib, LibEvent and LibNTLM.
 Graphical interface, extensions added to Tor client and AdvOR.dll are distributed under Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike License.
© 2009-2022, Albu Cristian
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
|-||-||Leave your comment|
|2017-04-02 12:06||Guest||After the client is finished and circuits have been built enough to connect, checking "All directory connections are private" works fine for me.|
|2016-07-11 14:10||Badsmitten||Thank you for updating MaxMind and the critical OpenSSL library. I do need to uncheck "All directory actions are private" in order to connect. Using an OR circuit for directory connections to update descriptors isn't possible until a clearnet connection has been made by AdvOR. Rechecking private directory actions after descriptors have been updated still results in No running dirservers known. Maybe this should be off by default?|
|-||-||Leave your comment|
|← Back ⋅ 1 ⋅ Next →|