|1||.:: Nemesis :: Team Elite ::.||nemesis.te-home.net ⋅ nmdcs://nemesis.te-home.net:411||1.68 PB||1 624|
|Total||1||1.68 PB||1 624|
Join usIn order to join our network you must first get familiar with following Team Elite network rules:
- Your hub must forbid the sharing of child pornography, flooders, hacking tools and any other files that represent a security risk to the user or to those who download from him, eg. files with passwords and personal settings, cookies, favorites, virii, trojans, etc.
- Your hub must have redirects enabled and set to redirect only to other Team Elite network hubs. You must register all Team Elite owners with owner profile and rights to check and update the redirects and a Team Elite operator with rights to check and update the banlist. You accept that the users who have a ban in Team Elite network will also be banned in your hub.
- Your hub must have in its name Member of ']['€AM€LI']['€ N€']['WORK and in MOTD the list with all network hubs. If the hub supports user commands, set the +network command to list all Team Elite network hubs.
- You are not allowed to use [-TE-]- prefix that is reserved for Team Elite members only, in any hubs, if you really need a network prefix use [-TE.net-]- instead. Registered Team Elite members will not have in your hub any other prefix than [-TE-]-, if your hub requires a prefix for them.
- We don't guarantee a specific number of users in your hub and we don't control user count in any way. Joining Team Elite network does not guarantee the stability and availability of your hub and of your users, your hub is not protected by Team Elite.
- You are not allowed to redirect your .te-home.net address to another server than the one it was registered for. The address you will register for your hub will be your .te-home.net address.
- Any changes made to owner accounts in your hub require the permission of all registered owners.
- Disrespecting these conditions will result in your hub removal from our network. If you decide to leave our network or your hub is rejected for any other reason you will have 7 days to change your settings and to notify all the users before your hub is removed from our lists. You are not allowed to display ']['€AM€LI']['€ name and network hublist if your hub is not a part of Team Elite network.
When you have accepted and applied all rules to your hub you can send a request to join our network. Everyone is welcome.