Changes in 0.868* During the first run of a new DC++ release shipped with new default hublist servers the new addresses are automatically added to the existing setup (no manual reset/configuration needed anymore) (emtee)
* Revisit default hublists, add new working hublist servers; blacklist discontinued or inaccessible server addresses (emtee)
* Add function to reset the list of public hublist servers to current defaults (emtee)
* Update OpenSSL to version 1.1.1
* Use default ECC curve list since improvement in version OpenSSL 1.1 (cologic)
* Remove Coral CDN support, since it's stopped running (cologic)
* Documentation and translations updated as usual, thanks everyone
File information: DC++ 0.868 leave one here.